We have sought to address topical issues that are likely to be of interest to most readers. Included in this edition are:
- One in ten Britons admit they are bad with money – how to buck the trend
- Keep it simple – tips on taking your first investment steps
- Your ISA – lump sum or regular savings?
- Using your allowance early in the tax-year makes good sense
- Average private school fees rise above £17,000 – how to save for your child
- It pays to plan early – taking a look at the options to consider
- Pensions jargon – busted
- Don’t be deterred from retirement planning, here we demystify annuities and drawdown
- Why you should avoid protection procrastination
- People put off buying life insurance for a variety of reasons – taking a look at why you should prioritise it
- Are millennials saving enough for retirement?
- With millennials feeling the financial pressure – is pension saving being factored in?
- Early retirement could disappear by 2035, so it’s time to planPower of attorney – record numbers entrusting
- Why the rise in popularity?
- Looking at some of the questions you need to ask yourself about the retirement you want
We do hope that you find this newsletter both interesting and informative. Should you have any queries, or require more information on any of the articles or any other financial matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our next newsletter will be available in Autumn 2018.